PR Account Director: Role Overview
- Leadership & Team working – As well as effectively managing their own time and workload, account directors are required to assist team members with their management if necessary. Directors are also responsible for the effectiveness and success of their client campaigns, and must act as an ambassador for the company’s vision and goals.
- Media relations – Expected to lead and inspire team members with their ability to generate coverage. Expected to maintain and continuously develop relevant high level media contacts
- Writing – The creation of high quality press releases and writing are expected from Punch ADs. The ability to help, encourage and develop team members with their content creation will be required.
- Client service – Directors should make every possible effort to meet the needs of the clients. Regular contact is required to keep clients up-to-date with the latest team actions and progress.
- Business development – A high profile presence at new business meetings is required. Directors are expected to bring in and develop new business leads,
- Creativity – Creativity is an essential component of work at Punch, regularly hosting meetings with the team to develop new ideas is essential to the role.
The Punch team is ambitious, professional, creative, respectful, responsible, transparent, and energetic. If you share these qualities contact email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1858 411600.