Role Overview: SEO Account
- Leadership & Team working – Required to manage team members effectively, delegating ownership of tasks such as content creation and posting where necessary, but also setting a suitable example to other members of the team. Account managers must demonstrate and understand the importance of training and aligning personal development with the strategic goals of the business. Up, down and lateral management and delegation will be necessary to ensure the team works together effectively.
- Writing – Account managers are expected to write SEO releases to a high standard. Expected to be able to help other team members with their writing style and technique if required.
- Knowledge and learning – Expected to have an understanding of SEO tactics. Account managers are required to look for new avenues to develop Punch and its clients’ online reputations.
- Creativity – Respond to client requests or problems that occur with fresh ideas to help further SEO campaigns within Punch.
- Business development and work skills – Required to help Punch gain new clients through staying up-to-date with latest news stories, which may affect Punch’s current SEO strategy.
The Punch team is ambitious, professional, creative, respectful, responsible, transparent, and energetic. If you share these qualities contact email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1858 411600.