Role Overview: Social Media Account Director
- Leadership & Team working – As well as effectively managing their own time and workload, account directors are required to assist team members with their management if necessary. Directors are also responsible for the effectiveness and success of their client campaigns, and must act as an ambassador for the company’s vision and goals, setting an example to the team that they can replicate.
- Understanding – Have a detailed understanding of different social networks to be able to advise clients where best to target their key audience. Should stay up-to-date on the latest news and updates so key decisions can be made on client campaigns as required.
- Creativity - Ability to brainstorm with team and create inventive and interesting social media campaigns and content for clients to help increase engagement and client visibility.
- Client relationship – Client satisfaction is paramount and account directors are expected to be in regular contact so that the client is aware of team activities.
- Delegation – Delegating responsibilities between the team so the client can be provided with encompassing results across different social networks. Ensure the team is able to handle the tasks given to them, or assist in training to ensure suitable results are delivered.
The Punch team is ambitious, professional, creative, respectful, responsible, transparent, and energetic. If you share these qualities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1858 411600.