Role Overview: Social Media Account Manager
- Leadership & Team working – Required to manage team members effectively, delegating ownership of certain tasks where necessary but also setting a suitable example to other members of the team. Account managers must demonstrate and understand the importance of training and aligning personal development with the strategic goals of the business. Up, down and lateral management and delegation will be necessary to ensure the team works together effectively.
- Writing – Account managers are expected to write suitable social media content across the different leading social networks. Account Managers should also train other team members as necessary.
- Knowledge and learning - Account managers are required to have a detailed understanding of how the leading social networks operate, and keep up to speed with any updates and releases and new social networks which arise. Account managers will also be required to train team members when required.
- Creativity – be able to effectively brainstorm and create new social media content for the team to use. Required to provide creative ideas for campaign tactics and new and exciting ways of communicating stories and messages.
- Business development and work skills – Continually improve your own understanding of networks, and follow the latest Social media news and trends
The Punch team is ambitious, professional, creative, respectful, responsible, transparent, and energetic. If you share these qualities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1858 411600.